Friday, March 16, 2012

Titus is already 14 Months!! How did that happen???


 So I haven't blogged in months. This is what pregnancy and crazy nieghbors does to me. But thankfully the neighbor stress is gone, and I am finally feeling pretty great (22 weeks in!) So here is a update on toddler Titus! We love him so and can't believe how much he has changed.
So here is our big boy, no longer a baby :( but a crazy little toddler!

 
This is life once daddy gets home. Lots of play. Here they are playing their special version of hide and seek. Titus loves to chase dad, climb, throw everything and give snuggles.








Titus is loads of fun and full of energy!
Look at me mom, I did this all by myself!

This is the best pic we could get of him "sitting" in my lap. He's not still for long these days.

His favorite place is outside.
and he giggles almost everytime he goes down a slide.





I know these are blurry but they are just too cute. So this is Titus' best friend Luke.


He loves to pat him, play fetch and get an occassional piggy back ride.
 
Here Titus is eating chips and salsa at Chili's. He loves to eat like us!
 He has also now somewhat mastered the use of a spoon and fork!
This is Titus' favorite toy. A miniature wooden bat.

And don't think that he doesn't know how to use it. How come boys naturally know how to swing things?
Here he is "pat patting" his new cousin Harper. We are working hard on being gentle, just four short months and baby brother will be here!







So much has changed around here these past months and we are loving it!
Soon I plan to do a much needed pregnancy blog for the baby on the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment